Risk Pilot has developed its own methodology for project management based on ISO 21500, which acknowledges the nuclear industry’s call for traceability and high quality. We realise that in many cases customers want to use their own specific project management methods and we are more than happy to accommodate/adopt these.
An important part of project management is continuous risk analysis. This identifies project-critical activities and milestones to ensure that there are measures in place to minimize or eliminate risk.
Experience has shown us that the following are critical to the successful completion of a project:
- Identification and clarification of goals and limitations
- Realistic time-line and budget
- Ensuring availability of key personnel and sufficient resources
- Identification of key players both involved in and on the periphery of the project and coordinating these resources
- Problem identification and solutions
- Decision follow-up
- Quality assurance
Risk Pilots services within Project Management include:
- Project management
- Project administration
- Risk analysis
- Control procedures and communication